The PediPain App can be used as a point of care app for managing pain in children. It provides weight/age-based dosages for common medications used in managing
pediatric pain. This app is aimed at all health professionals (medical/nursing students/
physicians/nurses) managing pain in children.
The app features:
- Pain medication dosages for pediatric patients by weight and age
- Pain Score tools
- Recommended pain management pathway for children following minor and major surgery
- Recommended doses for medications used as adjuncts in the management of pain in children
How to use:
1. Enter patient weight and age
2. Choose drug to see the dose of the drug
3. More information about the drug is available from the (i) button
This app is useful for all health care workers - physicians, trainees, nurses, pharmacists.